Downsell Primary School Governors
The governing body has an important part to play in raising school standards.
The governing body meets with the head teacher and staff to set targets for the school and to oversee the running of the school. Governors are ultimately legally responsible for ensuring the school is run efficiently and legally. Governors are elected for a four-year period. They serve as a link between the school, the local community and the Local Education Authority. Full governors meetings are held each term and the Head Teacher presents his report.
1. Safeguarding - Martin Doré
2. Pupil/Sports Premium - Robert Morini
3. Curriculum, including Teaching and Learning, SEND and Assessment - Thissa de Silva
4. Behaviour, attendance and exclusion - Martin Doré
5. Parent and Staff voice - Karen Britton
Thissa de Silva
Attendance register (2015-2016)
-Downsell GB Att 15 16.pdf-
Go to the page-top