Behaviour policy16 Feb 2017
High standards of behaviour and a desire to learn and be successful mean that the school is calm and orderly, and classrooms are full of purposeful learning. Ofsted 2016
Our main aim at Downsell Primary School is that every member of the school community feels valued and respected and that each person is treated fairly and well. We are a caring community whose values are built on mutual trust and respect for all. The school’s Behaviour Policy has been designed with this in mind. We endeavour to create an environment where everyone feels happy, secure and safe.
Please click below to view our behaviour policy.
- Promote a positive climate for learning
- Ensure that each child can develop and achieve his or her full potential
- Provide a safe environment where everyone feels welcome, happy and secure, free from bullying, violence and any form of harassment
- Promote self-esteem, self-discipline and positive relationships based on mutual respect
- Promote a culture of praise and encouragement in which all pupils achieve
- Ensure teachers and other staff are well equipped to manage behaviour issues that can impede effective learning
- Work in partnership with parents and carers to support the social, emotional and academic development of all pupils
- Provide a framework to support and promote acceptable standards of behaviour
-Behaviour Jan 2017-V193407320.docx-